Since February, IFS has been operating since its new hub in the Peninsula, with its own neutral warehouse in San Fernando de Henares, a strategic location due to its proximity to the international airport, the dry port, and the logistical centre of Coslada with great connections to the main highways M45, M50, A2.
Developping its import services offer to Madrid, IFS relies on direct lanes from Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Ningbo, Shanghai, and more recently Qingdao, providing the following advantages:
- Direct service form Valencia port to our own warehouse in San Fernando de Henares: G5 with no stopover needed
- Unloading Agility: without saturation in ports and warehouses
- Reduction of handlings: only in situ, in Stock Cargo Madrid
- Lower costs and better transit times
- Transhipping to bordering provinces (Guadalajara, Toledo, Ciudad Real, Segovia, Ávila) and in the Peninsula: Extremadura, Galicia, Castilla León (Valladolid, Salamanca, Palencia, Burgos)
- Direct delivery with second stop using road transport (Madrid area)